The Bank of Milton offers various personal loans to fit your needs. Whether you're looking to buy a new vehicle, purchase a new home, or take a dream vacation, our loans are available for any worthwhile purpose, and repayment terms can be set to meet your budget.
Let us put you in the driver's seat of a new or used car with a low-interest rate auto loan. Simply stop in and let us show you how easy it is to buy the vehicle you deserve.
Home Equity Loans
If you are fixing up the house, or buying a new vehicle, a home equity loan may just the ticket. Whether you have a first or second mortgage on your home, our Home Equity Loans are designed to work for you. You can choose between a Line of Credit and a standard installment loan. Check with us today for details, and to set up your Home Equity Loan.
Home Mortgage Loans
Purchasing or re-financing a home is a major decision and where you finance that loan can make a big difference. At the Bank of Milton you will receive fast and courteous service, in addition to low interest rates. We offer long term fixed rate mortgages, along with balloon mortgages. Consult with one of our mortgage professionals to pre-qualify for a home mortgage today.
Let the Bank of Milton serve your construction needs. Contact us for details about construction loans.
Private Student Loans
Now you can pay for college the smart way with great repayment options!
Together we can do this.
The Bank of Milton Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help bridge that gap between federal loans and the cost of your education expenses.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available - like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Fast Online Application. Our easy-to-complete application takes about 20 minutes. It's quick and easy.
- 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalty.
Current Interest Rates
For information about our current rates, please contact us at (608) 868-7672 or (608) 884-9622.